DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European (EU) Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), with regard to the personal data provided to Fischer SRL Unipersonale during the consultation and the use of its Website, of video channels and social media profiles related to it, as well as upon commitment of its task, we provide you with the following information.
Data controller and responsible for personal data protection
The data controller is the Fischer SRL Unipersonale company with registered office at 39040 Termeno (BZ), Via Stazione 17 (VAT No. 02433560212), in the person of its legal representative Christian Fischer, active in the mower and accessories commercialization sector. The data controller may be contacted via e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +39 0471 860 211 and by fax +39 0471 860 800.
Data processing purposes
The processing is aimed at:
- correct technical operation of the Web presence platforms of the data controller;
- the processing of your requests for estimates, including personalized ones, or for technical, commercial or promotional information, including periodical and long-term ones, addressed to the data controller in verbal or written form, remotely, at your domicile or at your commercial premises, during fairs, via mail and email or by means of Internet site questionnaires (http://www.fmg.bz.it/) or through social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, etc.);
- individual or collective promotion, including coordinated promotion (with the participation of third-party professionals) of the products and services, both principal and accessory ones, falling under the data controller’s business activity, apart from the similar or complementary products and services offered by third-party professionals, in the form described in the previous point and in particular via e-mail and regular mail;
- correct and complete execution of the task received with regard to the products and services described in the previous point;
- the subsequent activity of customer support, maintenance and related audit;
- legal extrajudicial and judicial protection, including with regard to third parties.Your data shall also be processed to:
- fulfil the fiscal and accounting obligations;
- observe the obligations of the companies, enterprises and any other entities covered by the applicable law.
Legal basis for the processing
Processing is performed when
- it is necessary to execute the contract to which you are a party or to take the precontractual measures adopted on request;
- it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation committed to the data controller;
- it is based on the consent expressed with regard to the activities deriving from the received task.
Consequences of the non-communication of personal data
With regard to the personal data related to the execution of the contract to which you are a party or to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (e.g. the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and fiscal records), the non-communication of personal data prevents the conclusion of the contractual relation.
Your personal data subject to processing for the above-indicated purposes shall be stored for the period corresponding to the duration of negotiations, of the contract and, subsequently, for the time period in which the data controller will be subject to storage obligations for fiscal or other purposes, established by the legal or contractual regulations, as well as for the time required to defend, including in judicial terms, the credit deriving from the tasks committed to the data controller.
Personal data can be stored in both paper and computer archives (including portable devices).
In general, the duration of the storage of your data shall not be less than 10 years from the negotiation interruption moment, from the total execution of the services established by the contract or from the data collection, when they refer to any information that can be connected to a form of data controller responsibility in contract or in tort or are instrumental to the promotion of the data controller’s business activities, in any case unless the justifying needs of the treatment disappear at a previous moment .
Data communication and use – persons responsible for processing
Your personal data can be processed and communicated to:
- co-operators in the capacity as subjects acting under the authority of the data controller;
- consultants, accountants or other professionals providing services for the above-mentioned purposes;
- banking and insurance institutions providing services for the above-mentioned purposes;
- subjects processing data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities, to fulfil their legal obligations.
Data profiling and disclosure
Your personal data are not subject to any disclosure or to any entirely automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
The rights conferred to you pursuant to the GDPR include those of:
- asking the data controller for access to your personal data and to the information related thereto; for the adjustment of any inaccurate data or for the integration of any incomplete ones; for the deletion of any personal data concerning you (at the occurrence of any of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, considering the exceptions of paragraph 3 of the same article); for the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- to request and obtain – Your personal data from the Data Controller if the legal basis for the processing is the contract or consent and the same is carried out with automated means – in a well-structured and readable format from an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (the so-called personal data portability right);
- opposing to the processing of your personal data at any moment in any particular situation concerning you;
- withdrawing your consent at any moment, only if the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or any particular data categories (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious convictions, the state of your health or your sexual life). Any data processing based on consent and performed before its withdrawal remains, however, lawful:
- filing complaints to a controlling authority (Authority for personal data protection: www.garanteprivacy.it).